Monday 13 August 2012

Unlock E173 Cs-1

New Airtel netsetter, with imei 86**** uses a new algorithm for its security purpose.
Unlock your E 173 Cs-1 (Airtel new algorithm dongle) by following the simple steps below...
Softwares needed:
Steps:
Insert any sim (Other than Airtel) in the dongle and connect the dongle to the computer.
Close the Airtel window.
Now,,,

1. Open the code generator and enter the imei.
2. Use the Code generator to calculate the flash code.
3. Download the firmware updater from the above link.
4. Extract the rar file. The security code for the rar file is n1122n
5. Run the extracted file. Enter the flash code obtained above, if it asks for unlock code.
6. Obtain the Unlock Code by sending your imei to the email address: newalgorithmunlock@gmail.com
7. Open the Code Writer, detect modem, Click unlock, and enter the unlock code obtained....   
YES... You have done it....
You have unlocked your netsetter.... Enjoyy...
100% Working...

16 comments:

  1. Hey...Its working...
    Thank You Sara..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you
    My dongles are unlocked.
    thank you for your great help

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hav sent u my imei number to ur email id... plzz send the unlock code am soon as possible
    thanks in advance
    Pranay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sir
    My details r below

    E173cs-1
    IMEI 863791011966116

    Please give me new algo unlock code
    I have send a mail too

    please help

    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir my imei 863791011561776

    plz send unlock code

    ReplyDelete
  6. nahi hua unlock..

    ReplyDelete
  7. khali airtel ka hi sim card chalta hai

    ReplyDelete
  8. only the specified sim/usim card can be used on the device

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please give your email-id.
    I will help you
    Regards,
    Abin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please contact me via email, instead of giving comments in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey.... You made my day... it's working like a charm... great work keep it up

    Regards, Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir my email id 007pksinghal@Gmail.com send me unlock code my imei 863791011561776

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir i trying to install firmware but it says faild to find port what should i do now my imei no is 8637910108995 pls send unlock code to my email id akashsinha96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thnkuuu very much.... Its working.....

    ReplyDelete